Coaching & Editing
From Kate Allyson Creative
]You have written
your manuscript, but how do you know if it's "good enough" to
publish? The Manuscript Review will provide you with in-depth feedback
on your book's strengths and areas for revision, so you can confidently take
the next steps on your publishing journey.
Jumpstart Your Book
You have been
thinking about writing a book...but how do you know if your idea is any good?
With Jumpstart Your Book, we will work together to identify the market
for your book and your book's purpose. Then, we will create your unique Book
Map, providing you with guidance as you write. We will also set up a writing
plan that works for you.
Your draft is done, and now it's time for polishing! Whether you need a developmental edit, copy edit, or proofread, I can help! We will work collaboratively to preserve your voice, while identifying the necessary elements to take your book to the next level. Together, we will polish your book and make your message shine.
Jumpstart Your Book
In four weeks, we’ll pull your ideas out of your head and create a comprehensive Book Map that will guide you as you write. You’ll get:
- 4 weeks of one-on-one support via Voxer voice app
- 1 90-minute Book Mapping Session
- Comprehensive Book Map
- Professionally edited first chapter
- Writing Plan to keep you on task
- Detailed description of your audience (can be used for ad targeting)
Congratulations, you’ve completed your manuscript! Now you’re ready to take the next step…but how do you know what that step is?
With a detailed manuscript review, you’ll receive actionable feedback that will give you guidance on your next steps!
With the manuscript review, you will receive a detailed report that includes:
- Overall impressions of your book
- What’s working well
- Areas for revision
- Recommendation for your next steps
- Recommended outline (if structural changes are needed) OR a copy edit of your first chapter (up to 5,000 words)
You’ll also get a 1:1 call with me to discuss your report and answer any questions that you have.
The investment for the Manuscript Review is $500.
You’ve written your manuscript, and you’re ready for editing!
I provide developmental editing, copy editing, and proofreading services for all genres, specializing in memoir, nonfiction, YA, and fantasy.
Each editing package includes:
- Initial edit of full book with changes, comments, and suggestions
- 1 round of editing your revisions
- Post-editing call with me to answer any questions that you have.